Directions0/0 steps made
- Grind all the ingredients mentioned under paste into a fine paste.
- Heat the saffron for 2 seconds and soak in hot milk.
- Heat ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick to it. Add the onions and fry them till it is golden-brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste, ground masala and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add cashew nut paste and cook.
- Add the chicken pieces, a cup of water and continue cooking for approximately 20 minutes, over a low heat. When the chicken is almost cooked, add the salt, cream, green chillies, coriander leaves and yoghurt. Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Add the cream and saffron and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with cream and coriander.