- Make sure the ghee is hot before adding the spices to get the best flavours out of the spices.
- Saute the onions until they get light brown in colour and soft in texture before adding other ingredients because once you add other ingredients the onions will stop cooking.
- Once the spices start to stick to the pan add a little water so that the spices will release the flavours and it won’t stick to the pan.
- Soak the cashew nuts in warm water before grinding to get a smooth paste.
- Always use hung curd to get thick consistency for the gravy.
- Soak saffron in lukewarm milk to get the best colour and flavour out of it.
View recipe Chicken Nizami